- If you wish to puchase this item for more than 25 users then please contact us for a bespoke package.
Personalising homecare: interactive online course
We are offering a completely new way to approach improving your homecare services for homecare managers, without having to leave your desk!
This interactive online course will explain what personalisation means in practice for homecare managers and how this builds on person-centred care.
£95.00 plus vat
Do you want to learn how to take a structured approach to learning about what truly matters to people, and reflecting this through the service they receive?
Do you want to be able to think about how to provide a more tailored service for people and their families, even within the same resource envelope?
And would you find it useful to be able to evidence what you are doing, to demonstrate your excellence to regulators and commissioners?
If so, then our new online course, combining interactive webinars, individual tasks and printed resources, could be ideal for you. We will guide you through the Progress for Providers in Homecare self-assessment tool so that you can identify where you’re doing well and where you might have room for improvement, and use this as a basis to define practical actions to make a real difference.
This package includes:
- 3 interactive webinars, led by Michelle, our Adult Social Care lead associate
- A hard copy of the Progress for Providers self-assessment workbook
- An online version of the workbook
- Downloadable resources to help you embed your learning
- Get an introduction to personalisation and what this means in homecare services
- Be introduced to a range of person-centred practices
- Hear stories and examples of best practice
- Develop a service-specific action plan to share with your service
Costs, dates and booking
This online course, including all the resources mentioned above, costs £95.00 (+VAT).
The webinar dates are (all times are UK time):
- May 12th 3-4pm
- May 19th 3-4pm
- May 26th 3-4pm