To really make a difference to someone’s life – and to ensure they have more choice and control – staff supporting them need to participate in an ongoing loop of listening, learning and action.
We have developed a range of resources to support the paper ‘Habits for Highly Effective Staff – Using Person Centred Thinking in day-to-day work’.
This ‘Little Pack of Habits’ includes the following tools:
- Person-Centred Achievement Tool
- Person-Centred Thinking Tools Action Plan
- Person-Centred Thinking Habits Chart
- Person-Centred Thinking Tools Progress Chart
- Person-Centred Tool of the Week Pad
£5.75 plus vat